About SERVPRO of South Jordan / North Draper
The owners of SERVPRO of South Jordan / North Draper have been in the Disaster and Restoration Industry for over 15 years. It is a family owned business that started out with Brad Tatom and now includes his two sons Kevin and Stephen Tatom. They started out in Southern Utah when they bought SERVPRO of St. George. After many successful years in Southern Utah, they acquired SERVPRO of West Jordan, brining their expertise to the Salt Lake Valley. Since then they have been able to expand again with the purchase of the SERVPRO of South Jordan / North Draper territory. It is their desire to help people in their time of need, and great business sense that keeps them motivated to grow.
Today you can find Brad and his son Kevin working in the Salt Lake Valley while Stephen runs the business in St. George. Use the experience of over 15 years by calling SERVPRO for all your disaster needs.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- Accredited Asbestos Abatement contractor/supervisor
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician