Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Damage form a storm can come in many forms. Utah has a lot of ups and downs in temperature during the spring and fall. These extreme daily temperatures can cause damage in the form of ice dams, lost shingles, and frozen hose bibs. There is also the chance of flooding in your home if there is enough rain.
- An ice dam occurs when the temperatures during the day are high but the nights are below freezing. Icicles are a common sign of ice damming.
- Frozen hose bibs cause bust pipes in basements and large flooding.
- Spring rains cause flooding when the ground is already too saturated from the melting snow.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (801) 572-2828
Why Choose SERVPRO of South Jordan / North Draper?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
When a storm hits your South Jordan home or business, you need help immediately. Our quick response will help prevent secondary damage and help reduce restoration costs.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As water and storm damage specialists, we have the experience and advanced training that enables us to restore your property quickly. We use scientific drying principles and provide validation and documentation that your property is dry and the job is complete.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
We can access the resources and personnel of 1,700 Franchises to handle major storms and disasters. We also have access to special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to catastrophic storms and events.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
SERVPRO of South Jordan / North Draper is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too, and are proud to be part of the South Jordan community. We are also part of a national network of 1,700 with special Disaster Recover Teams that can respond with additional resources during catastrophic storms and major events.
We are proud to serve our local communities: